Data Protection Training
Develop your team’s data protection skills and understanding using our practical, interactive workshops.
About our data protection training
Our experienced team provide training tailored to meet the needs of specific job functions, teams or roles. All our training can be done remotely.
Our workshops typically include:
- A short refresher on relevant data protection law
- A discussion about data protection in the context of that team’s role – be it HR, Marketing, Finance – whatever!
- Practical and relevant examples tailored to your business
- Q&A throughout so staff can get answers to their burning questions
We love making data protection relevant, interesting and do-able, and we’ve even been known to add a touch of humour.
We can provide data protection refreshers aimed at all staff, or specialist workshops dedicated to your teams. For example:
- Training for marketing and/or sales teams
- Training for HR teams
- Training for finance teams
- Training for procurement teams
GET IN TOUCH and Julia, Phil or Simon will arrange a convenient time for a call.
We can also arrange workshops focusing on specific areas, such as:
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Legitimate Interests Assessments
- Cookies & ad tech
- Handling individual rights requests
- And more!
Find out more about Our Team.