Specialist Marketing Training Workshops
- Are your teams aware ‘direct marketing’ rules apply to far more than traditional marketing by email, SMS, direct mail or telemarketing?
- Are you building a customer data strategy but are unclear how data protection rules affect your plans?
Develop your marketing teams’ skills and understanding using our practical, interactive marketing workshops. All our workshops can be conducted remotely.
We’ll help you make the most of the data you have available whilst making sure your teams don’t unwittingly put your business at risk.
We make sure your people understand the rules under GDPR and ePrivacy regulations (e.g. the UK’s PECR) and enable them to identify the best approach for your business.
We have experience in conducting training across multiple sectors including travel, media, sport & leisure, not-for-profit, insurance, retail and so on. We’ve also trained many delegates on courses provided by the Institute of Data and Marketing.
We love making data protection relevant, interesting and do-able, and we’ve even been known to add a touch of humour. We can focus our workshops on all or any of the following areas (and more):
- Choosing a lawful basis for marketing
- The differences between B2B and B2C marketing
- The do’s and don’ts of email & SMS marketing
- The best way to deploy ‘hosted’ email campaigns and third-party email marketing
- Making sure telemarketing campaigns are legal
- Using direct mail for marketing
- The difference between service messages and marketing messages
- Navigating digital advertising, including cookies and ad tech
- Checking the quality of bought in lists
- Managing your social media campaigns
- Segmenting your marketing database
- Creating customer data strategies and building databases
- Understanding your marketing relationships – are you a controller or a processor?
We can also arrange data protection workshops for specific teams or training focused on other areas such as; Data Protection Impact Assessments, handling individual rights or supplier due diligence and contracts.
Find out more about Our Team.