Specialist data protection training workshops
Develop your team’s data protection skills and understanding using our practical, interactive workshops. Our experienced team provide data protection training tailored to meet the precise needs of each specific job function, team or role.
All our data protection training can be done remotely.
Our workshops typically include:
- A short refresher on relevant data protection law
- A discussion about data protection in the context of that team’s role – be it HR, Marketing, Finance – whatever!
- Practical and relevant examples tailored to your business
- Q&A throughout so staff can get answers to their burning questions
We love making data protection relevant, interesting and do-able, and we’ve even been known to add a touch of humour. Our specialist workshops are dedicated to your teams. For example;
HR handle employee and applicant data, so our training covers topics like:
- What should we tell new applicants about how their data will be handled during the recruitment process?
- How should we manage the collection of sensitive data if we need it – such as medical data or occupational health referrals?
- How should we manage information requests from employees?
Marketing or Sales teams
Marketers and Sales teams handle customer and prospect data, so our workshop covers topics such as:
- How to collect marketing permission online, at events, face to face, etc
- Managing email, social media and telemarketing campaigns
- Handling opt-outs
- Understanding how GDPR and PECR work together
Finance teams may handle data from various sources for financial, management accounting or tax purposes. Workshops for finance teams may include areas like:
- Which of our finance processes uses personal data and falls within the scope of GDPR?
- What sort of data protection issues do I need to watch out for?
- How long should we be storing different types of financial data?
Procurement teams manage new and existing supplier data. Workshops for these roles may include topics such as:
- What data protection questions should we be asking about potential new suppliers?
- When should we out a Data Protection Impact Assessment?
- How can we ensure our existing suppliers are taking good care of our businesses’ data?
GET IN TOUCH to find out more by emailing: email@example.com. Julia, Phil or Simon will arrange a convenient time for a call.
We can also arrange workshops focusing on specific areas, such as;
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Legitimate Interests Assessments
- Cookies & adtech
- Handling individual rights requests
- And more!
Find out more about Our Team.