The number and complexity of data subject access requests received from employees or former employees is increasing. The introduction of GDPR started the rise, and now some fear Covid-related redundancies are also driving up the numbers.
As these requests normally involve handling a wide range of (sometimes sensitive) data across the enterprise, the processes to manage them need to be efficient and timely.
For large organisations, the effort required to fulfil employee DSARs can feel overwhelming, especially if requests are complex or require a significant amount of manual work.
TUNE IN on 9th February at 2pm GMT as we discuss the ins and outs of handling employee subject access requests. We’ll delve into:
- Limiting the scope of employee DSAR requests
- Exemptions you need to consider
- Using technology to support your team
- Request routing, tracking, and lifecycle management
- Tackling the challenges of information search, collection, review, and redaction
We’ve teamed up with Exterro for this webinar. Host Stuart Davidson, European Marketing Director at Exterro, will be joined by:
- Robert Bond, Senior Counsel, Bristows
- Philippa Donn, DPN Editor & Partner, DPN Associates
You will have the opportunity to ask your burning questions in a 10-min Q&A session following the main discussion.