The GDPR has increased people’s awareness of the right to access their personal data. As a result, the number and complexity of Data Subject Access Requests organisations are receiving, from both customers and employees, have increased over the past couple of years.
Tune in as we discuss handling complex DSARs in large and medium-sized organisations. We’ll delve into:
- How technology can help to seamlessly gather, authenticate, and route data requests
- Knowing how to respond and what to include
- Understanding if you are required or allowed to respond
- The challenges of data collection, review, and redaction
We’ve teamed up with Exterro for this webinar, so you can hear leading experts explain how businesses can really get to grips with this challenging topic. You will also have the opportunity to ask your burning questions in a 10-min Q&A session following the main discussion.
Host Stuart Davidson, Marketing Director at Exterro will be joined by:
- Temi Akindele, Data Protection & Legal Counsel at The Prince’s Trust
- Michael Bond, Group Data Protection Officer at News UK
- Philippa Donn, Partner at DPN Associates