Where is my data? Lunchtime Webinar: Thursday 19th March – 1-2pm
5 Ways to improve your data discovery, mapping & compliance
Understanding where your data is located across all your systems is an ever-evolving challenge but forms the bedrock of your data protection compliance. Not knowing where all your personal data is held will have an impact on your ability to;
- react effectively to a potential data breach
- respond compliantly to individual rights requests
- keep your Record of Processing Activities up to date
And much more!
We’ve teamed up with Exterro, who are hosting this webinar, to explore how technology can help with data discovery and mapping. In just 45 minutes you will learn:
- What is ‘data discovery’ and why is it so vital?
- The importance of a robust Data Inventory to understand and map data assets
- Using your Data Inventory as the foundations of GDPR / DPA 2018 compliance
- What other benefits are there for other business stakeholders beyond the realms of data compliance?
- Practical tips from experienced data professionals
Stuart Davidson, European Marketing Director at Exterro will be joined by;
- Peter Farrell, Global Privacy Director at Unilever
- Jim Mittenthal – Vice President, Solutions Architect at Aon Cyber Solutions
- Simon Blanchard, Deputy Chair DPN & Senior Associate at Opt-4
They’ll explore different ways to improve your data discovery, mapping and compliance activities.
You will also have the opportunity to ask your burning questions in a 15 minute Q&A session following the main discussion.