Have you or your team gone the extra mile to ensure a privacy aware, customer focused approach to a project, initiative or marketing campaign? Or do you know someone or a team who deserves to be rewarded for the work they’ve done?
The Rosemary Smith Award for Responsible Marketing aims to recognise the contribution of an individual or team in building principles of Privacy By Design into their marketing campaigns, initiatives or projects.
The winner will win a £1000 cash prize, plus discounted training at the Institute of Data and Marketing (IDM)
Here are some example entries:
- Building a company-wide governance project
- Creating a customer focussed data strategy
- Introducing a new permissions preference centre
- Introducing new or updated privacy notices and/or marketing permission statements
- Going the extra mile to give customers their rights
- Developed a customer focused CRM or multi-channel activity
- Producing a creative internal privacy awareness campaign?
Or something else?
Submitting an entry couldn’t be easier via our online form . Don’t miss the 13th December deadline.
ENTER NOW for the DPN Rosemary Smith Award for Responsible Marketing
Short-listed entries will also have the opportunity to join a panel at the DMA’s Data Protection Summit on 28th February 2020. The winner will be announced at the post-conference drinks reception.
This Award is kindly supported by the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) and the DM Trust.
The information provided and the opinions expressed in this document represent the views of the Data Protection Network. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other statutory measures referred to.