DPN Supplier Directory – Terms & Conditions
Listings on the DPN Supplier Directory is subject to the following terms.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided by you is accurate and up to date.
- Any personal data supplied by you will be processed in accordance with DPN’s Privacy Statement.
- Please choose carefully any information you post on to the DPN Supplier Directory, as it will be available for public viewing.
- You confirm that any information provided for your listing complies with clauses a to e below:
- Your company details and logo are correct at the time you provide them
- you are authorised to provide these for publication;
- Your material is not defamatory, i.e. it does not damage someone’s good reputation, take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales;
- After submitting your organisation’s details for the purpose of listing within the Directory, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
- No warranty or assurance is given by DPN that your listing will result in business for you, or that customers obtained through your listing as an affiliate will be creditworthy. Furthermore, no warranties are given that your listing will be accessed or viewed by any number or class of users.
DPN reserve the rights to:
- Reject or refuse to post any material you have provided and provide a refund, if appropriate;
- Remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- Restrict, suspend or stop your Directory listing at any time if these Terms & Conditions are not met.
- We may periodically need to contact you for administrative purposes and to check that your listing is up to date and current, and to notify you when its time for renewal.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not submit a listing to the DPN Supplier Directory.