Terms and conditions – website usage
Welcome to the Data Protection Network website. The Data Protection Network (DPN) is a trading name for Data Protection Network Associates Ltd (“DPN Associates”). If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement, govern DPN’s dealings with you in relation to this website.
The DPN may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the DPN site.
The term DPN or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, DPN Associates whose registered office is at 9 Eynella Road, London, England, SE22 8XF . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or to DPN subscribers.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 or other statutory measures.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Information on this site may be contributed by our members or other contributors (including in blogs). We do not control the information they provide and are not responsible for the views expressed.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not intended to appeal to those under 18, and we do not believe are likely to be accessed by children.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Purchases of training products or delegate places at events advertised on this site may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
This website and its content are copyright of Data Protection Network Associates Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may refer to and quote from the content for review or reference purposes within the limits of “fair dealing”, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.