Transparency and privacy notices
How to spice up your privacy information
Explaining privacy information to users and customers should be a high priority job. But are we doing enough? Are we at risk of not clearly telling people what we are doing with their data?
We know we need to be open and transparent about what we do but translating this into practical actions can prove a headache. Join us as we share tips on how to make your privacy information clear and accessible. We’ll cover…
- What to include in your privacy notice
- What language to use
- How to explain complex data processing
- Different ways to get the message across
- The risks of not being transparent enough
- Where you can find some best-in-class examples.
Our host Robert Bond, President, Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics and Chair of DPN Advisory Group, will be joined by:
- Fedelma Good, Director at PwC UK
- Julia Porter, Partner at Data Protection Network Associates
- Joseph Byrne, Principal Solutions Engineer, OneTrust
We’ll kick off at 4pm (GMT) on 21st June with a short introduction, followed by a Q&A session. You can ask questions in advance and a recording will be shared with registrants afterwards. This event is kindly sponsored by OneTrust.
165+ people have already registered, book your place now…